Handheld with 1 probe
The HygroPalm HP23-AW-SET-40 offers the perfect solution for on-site water activity measurements to confirm product stability and indicate shelf life. The HP23-AW-SET-40 is suitable as a mobile laboratory unit.
In many situations it can be very useful to measure water activity in production or storage rooms, e.g. inspection of bulk materials to ensure they meet specifications. The HygroPalm 23-AW-A is ideal for measuring water activity in production processes such as random checks of cheese, meat, tobacco, building materials, animal feeds, bakery products, paper, medicines, horticulture, agriculture, etc.
- 2 input channels for HC2 station probes or HC2 insertion probes can be connected for measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature
- AW Quick function for fast measurement results (typically 4-5 minutes)
- Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement
- Saves up to 10’000 data records with %rh, °C, date and time
- Battery charging function
Set consists of
The HygroPalm AW-SET-40 is supplied in a tough, lightweight ABS carry case and includes everything needed for measurement and calibration.
Handheld instrument: HP23-AW-A
Measurement probe: HC2-AW
Sample holder: WP-40
Disposable sample container (13 pc.): PS-40
Humidity standard 10 %rh: EA10-SCS
Humidity standard 35 %rh: EA35-SCS
Humidity standard 50 %rh: EA50-SCS
Humidity standard 80 %rh: EA80-SCS