a modern low-speed bench-top centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates and centrifuge tubes up to 50 ml. This device is widely used in biomedical profile laboratories.
- Soft start and run-down of the rotor;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed and time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation at any speed is provided by metal protection chamber and case cover, automatic stop at imbalance and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running;
- Rotor selection;
- Setting rotor speed in RPM or RCF;
- Multiple acceleration (Slow, Normal, Fast) and deceleration (0, Slow, Normal, Fast) modes and possibility to switch off forced braking;
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors.
|Speed regulation range for centrifuge tubes||100-3000 rpm (1610 × g)|
|Speed regulation range for microtitre plates||100-2000 rpm (560 × g)|
|Setting resolution||100 rpm|
|Digital time setting||1 – 90 min (increment 1 min)|
|Timer sound signal||+|
|Rotor imbalance diagnostics (automatic stop, “IMBALANCE” warning)||+|
|Display||LCD, 2 x 16 signs|
|Chamber diameter||335 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||420 x 495 x 235 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (230V / 120 V)||110 W (0.5 A) / 120 W (1 A)|
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. Aluminium buckets.
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. Plastic buckets (POM Kocetal).
Swing-out rotor for round bottom centrifuge tube.
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube.
Swing-out rotor for standard 96-well microtitre plates, skirted PCR plates, deepwell plates up to 45mm.
Rotor for 24 Gel Cards for blood group serology testing (Forward Group, Reverse Group, RhD Type and 3 cell antibody screen)